Bean Bag FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take for my bag to arrive?
- After you place an order, the bags are typically shipped out the next business day. We ship most products via FedEx Ground. We also use UPS and USPS. On average, delivery time is 4 - 5 business days. Tracking numbers are available from our Order Status page. Please note that during the busy Christmas holiday season, shipping times can take longer. To view our Christmas delivery dates, see our Holiday Delivery Schedule.
- Is Overnight or Express shipping available for your products?
- Express shipping service requires additional charges, and it can be very expensive due to the size of the chairs (often several times higher than the cost of the bean bag chair). We only recommend express shipping for small bags or inflatable furniture. Call for a shipping quote; please have your delivery address available.
- Do you ship to Alaska or Hawaii?
- Rarely. We will make an exception if you provide a valid Fedex or UPS account number or are willing to pay the additional shipping charges. Keep in mind that the shipping charges are usually much more than the product.
- Do you ship to Canada?
- Sometimes. If you would like an order delivered to a Canadian address, you will need to provide a valid FedEx or UPS account number or be willing to pay the additional shipping charges. Buyer is responsible for any additional cost involved. Please call us for details.
- Do you ship overseas?
- We have partnered with Bongo International Parcel and Mail Forwarding to service our international shipments.
- Do you ship APO/FPO military addresses?
- No. Due to the size of our products, we are unable to ship to military addresses. We've tried to send to APO/FPO in the past, but we've had to discontinue due to delivery issues.
- How large are the Styrofoam beads in the bean bags?
- The beads in our bean bag chairs and refill are different sizes. The average size is around pea-sized.
- Are the beads in your products virgin beads?
- To read about the type of beads, visit our polystyrene information page.
- Is the zipper on my bean bag chair broken?
- No. Bean bags have a childproof safety zipper to prevent children from easily opening the bean bag. The safety zipper looks like a normal zipper without the pull tab.
- How do I remove the childproof safety lock? (Opening the bean bag)
- We have special instructions on our child lock page.
- Do you sell just the outer liner or jacket to the bean bag chair?
- Covers are available only on the FUF Chairs.
- Can I get a discount for a large order?
- Yes. If you need to order 10 or more bean bag chairs for corporate promotions, seminars, parties, churches, or large events, please contact us for special pricing. We offer substantially discounted prices for large orders or corporate events. Also, if you are placing a large order to be delivered in the Dallas - Fort Worth, Texas area, we may be able to offer additional discounts.
- Do you accept purchase orders?
- No, currently we only accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, check, or money order.
- How do I pay with check or money order?
- It's simple, just add all the items you'd like to purchase into the shopping cart. When you are finished, click on the Click here to pay by check or money order link and follow the instructions for sending payment.
- Do you have a catalog?
- No, our entire inventory is online.
- Can I be a dealer?
- We no longer have a dealer program.
- How do you clean a bean bag chair?
- View our cleaning instructions.
SHOP BY AGE
SHOP BY SIZE
SHOP BY FABRIC / MATERIAL
SHOP BY PRICE
SHOP BY BRAND
BEAN BAG ACCESSORIES