Refilling A Bean Bag Chair
The following steps demonstrate how to refill a bean bag chair that has gone flat. Please note that these instructions are intended for bean bag chairs that were purchased from this website. Different manufacturers have varying components so these instructions may not apply to other bean bag chairs. Additionally, these instructions only apply to our Classic Bean Bag chairs.
In order to avoid a mess, please be sure to refill the bean bag chair in a clean area away from pets or small children. Be careful not to open a bean bag chair or package of refill near a fan or breezy area as the refill beads are light-weight and easily blown about.
- Unzip the safety zipper. This zipper is designed to prevent small children from opening the bean bag chair.
- Unzip the second zipper. This zipper is like an ordinary zipper you would find on a jacket.
- Use a drink pitcher or small container to scoop the new bead into the opening of the bean bag chair. Go slow at first to avoid making a mess.
- Fill the bean bag chair until it is at the desired fullness. If the bean bag requires the full amount of refill continue reading, if not- skip to the last step.
- After half of the filler has been inserted into the bean bag, you can place the opening of the plastic bag of the new beads over the opening of the bean bag chair and dump in the remaining beads. Be careful not to quickly squeeze the plastic bag.
- Once the bean bag chair is filled, zip up the second zipper and then the safety zipper.
SHOP BY AGE
SHOP BY SIZE
SHOP BY FABRIC / MATERIAL
- Faux Suede
- Fur / Fuzzy / Plush
- Animal Print
- Nylon / Canvas
- Printed Graphics / Multi-color
- College / University Logos